YO!
It really has been a long long time since I last touch this blog. Seriously, I think I shall start blogging all over again to improve my english. I got to AIM high this time. My target goal. AIM for 8 points so that Daniel could treat me to Steamboat. Haha. That shall be my aim for O Levels and I shall work towards it. Haha. =P
O'level results are out today. I did not feel anything nervous about getting the results until I sense the tense atmosphere in the auditorium. Our batch doesn't seem to do very well for this time. I was not that nervous after all about the results. However, I started to be towards the end. I am elated to get an A1. My FIRST A1 obtain in o-level. Haha. I thought I would do badly for it due to my oral and paper work. But it proves to say I am wrong. I shall have a little bit more confidence in myself after all. However, I cannot be over confidence of myself. Cant imagine what would happen if I was confident that I would get A1 for Chinese. I think I might break down if I did not get it just now. Anyway, what's over is over. So no point in saying all these after all. Haha.
Congrats to those who got A1 and A2.
To Kelly 二姐: Thanks for telling me your results when you got them. Haha. Happy to hear that you have the same grade as me. Haha. 我们一起加油吧!
To Pris 姐: Getting an A2 is not that bad after all. Stay happy and Smilez =D
To Wei Jie 哥: High Five for getting same grade as me! Haha. Must remember to do your homework hor. Dont get punish by teacher again.
To all the people whom I know out there who got As. Eg, Stella, Nick, Liqiang, Weihang, Jie Heng, Carissa, XinXuan, HuiYu, Sean..... Too many to list. Sorry if I miss out yours. You people worked hard and deserve it. Continue to work hard ba.
To HuiMin: Always remember that it's better to cry than to bottle things within you. So stay happy!
Who else have I missed? Hmmm... I cant remember any thing else.
Oh! I got my A Maths test paper back also. Damn tyco. Just pass it. I got 15/30. Can you believe it? Hmmm...I think I passed caused I managed to prove the equations in Question 4. Chemistry test today was okay too. Consider not that bad. But what matters would be the results at the end.
Cant imagine that I would have to extract out 2 teeth next tue. Oh damn. I have yet to tell Ms Khoo, Mrs Lim and Mrs Chia that I had dental and wont be coming on Tuesday. Nevermind. I shall tell them on Monday. I have to find a time to do the english class test. Hopefully it can be on Monday or Wednesday ba. Having a feeling that Ms Khoo is going to kill me for my dental appointments that are all in the morning. Yeah! I can 光明正大 pon some of the lessons in school. Consider a disadvantage also. I am sure I could catch up with all the work if I work harder. Haha.
Is this post long enough? Actually I regreted not updating regularly. I simply had missed all those feelings over certain events that happened in the past. From now on, I shall start to be addicted back to blogging. I tried hard to persuade Kenny to start a blog yet I cant made myself update this blog. So I shall be determined and start blogging again. Yes! That shall be my Attitude.
That's all for this first post of the rebirth of this blog! I shall herby wish those going for air rifle competition tomorrow a Warmest GOOD LUCK! Hope you people would do n[h]n[p] proud. I shall give you people moral support. 加油吧!
Last but not least, I am going to leave my hands out of this keyboard and cuddle in my bed to have a good night sleep. Have been coughing since Monday. Therefore I shall use this weekend to get myself cured. Haha. Self medication. Wish myself to get well soon and clear away all the homework that I owe the teachers this week. Haha.
Nights! xD
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment